We want to ensure that the rinkl experience remains fun, positive and safe for all involved – the creator, the users and us.
Please follow these rules whether requesting or sending content. If you do not do so, we may have to suspend or remove your account from rinkl platform.
Any content you provide to us and any contact and interaction you make with another user, must not:
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- Promote fraudulent or illegal activities;
- Promote violence or hatred;
- Be discriminatory of any group of people whether on the basis of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, age or sexual orientation;
- Be defamatory or unnecessarily unkind about or to anyone;
- Harass, humiliate, threaten or otherwise be objectionable;
- Include nudity or is sexually explicit;
- Includes or promotes violence to any person or other living thing
- Include any copyrights, database rights, trade marks or other intellectual property rights that do not belong to you, unless you have the written consent of the owner of such rights;
- Include any personal insults or attacks including deliberately flaming other users in a manner that might ini or perpetuate a conflict or argument;
- Encourage or otherwise deliberately or recklessly involve any breaches of laws;
- Include content advertising service such as links to third party content or services;
- Include any request for payment or financial information, attempts to solicit money including fishing or money laundering content;
- Try to obtain log-in details to the rinkl platform or any other online account;
- Misleadingly impersonate any person or otherwise misrepresent the identity or affiliation of a particular person in a way that is calculated to deceive (obvious parodies are not included in this restriction);
- Contain file hosting services, including any content that permits storing, sharing, downloading and streaming.